Minutes from the 10/11/2017 Meeting
- Call to Order
*The meeting was called to order by President Matt Hylen at 6:01 PM.
Those in attendance: Matt Hylen, Charlene Johnson, Becki Hanson, Brittney Kurtz, Cindy Bonde-Lorenzen, Tom Fuchs, Alex Fuchs, Angie Benson, Ann Bothun
- Reading of Minutes
*The minutes from September 13, 2017 were reviewed, approved and accepted.
- Vice President:
* Deposits totaling $3,539.83
* Payments of $3,674.39
* Balance of $11,846.01
* The report was approved and accepted as read. Detailed copy of Treasurer’s report in SFTFCC Boosters binder.
Coach Brittney Kurtz:
*Uniforms paid in full – Booster club owes the activities office sometime during the 2017-2018 school year
*Fundraising idea – St. Pat’s Church has visual boards with cards available with percentages right on them stating how much each business gives back to the group. Discussion about how to get more parents involved in Scrips. Ann will contact Michelle Anderson to see if she has information from handout a couple years ago with similar information.
Coach Becki Hanson:
*State meet participants were approved in case they qualify for state meet.
*70 miles away meals covered by district
*A mallet has been purchased!
*Concession dates have been set: Dec. 8, 2017, Jan. 19, 2018, Feb. 5, 2018 Arrival time of 4:45
*Alex Fuchs – glad a mallet was purchased
- Concessions *$80 of “I” shirts were sold at the home CC meet
*Proximity of the concessions tent was better than last year.
*Thanks to volunteers!
*Made around $80 total
*Water (sold 1 case), Gatorade, fruit, and candy sold well. Leftovers may be used by CC state qualifiers and after that we will contact Scott Schmidt after Oct. 26 to see if he will purchase leftovers for the high school concession stand.
- HS Athletics/Activities Dept.:
*Not in attendance
- Special Orders:
- Unfinished Business:
- CC Banquet – site is up and running for signing up online as to what to bring. It will be shared out after a note about allergies is added.
- Student Approval for Expenditures? We need to abide by our own booster club rules.
- Booster Club liability insurance – Insurance needed for events to be responsible. T. Fuchs is getting a quote on cost and we will make a decision at the next meeting.
- Lettermans cash flow account – requires specific student signatures. For future, check to use Letterman’s account for things first since there are so many exclusions now. Any questions check guidelines in Booster’s Minutes binder. Decision was made to make payment to the activities office now for uniforms for $5,315.51
- New Business:
- Requests from outside groups for funding – Policty dictates that TFCC Booster Club supports our athletes through scholarships, equipment, and other previously funded activities for our students athletes. Discussions about booster club credit card having Andy Forbort’s name and the need to remove it. All need to sign form at the bank if we need to add names.
*Next SFTFCC Booster meeting November 8 at 6:00 pm in room 112.
*The meeting was adjourned at 7:50 pm.
SFTFCC Boosters Secretary